Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Madden 12 or Bust!


Looks like EA Sport is still planning to roll through with Madden 12 despite the legal battle between the NFL Player's Union and the team owners. They released a teaser trailer announcing the release of the game on August 30th which is my birthday. I've been playing this game for about 19 years now. Wow, thats a long time. Which makes me officially old. lol Well at least I can say I'm truly a Madden fan to be playing this game for so long. So I'm hoping someone will generously buy me the game when it comes out. After all it will be my birthday. The trailer really is a teaser. It doesn't really show much to the effect of an actual game. There is no news of any updated features or game changes either. We'll just have to wait and see. Here's the video.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar